In order to propagate and educate the national pride, the sense of continuing the tradition of the Hero City, contributing to the construction and defense of the Fatherland for pupils, students, youth union members and all strata of the people. Based on documents, images, and artifacts collected and displayed at the Ho Chi Minh City Museum, we have built exhibition sets from 18 to 30 printed pages and photo sets for mobile display. service at the facility. Currently, the Ho Chi Minh City Museum has the following exhibition sets:
- “Saigon – Gia Dinh intellectuals at the end of the 18th century – the beginning of the 20th century”. Briefly introduce the activities of some typical intellectuals of Gia Dinh – Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City
- “Ho Chi Minh City – Historical Journeys”. Briefly introduce the important milestones in the history of the city’s formation and development over the past 300 years in the general development history of the whole nation.
- “Student movement in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City” . Briefly introduce the activities of the city’s young generation in the movement of revolutionary struggle, defense and construction of the Fatherland with the spirit of shock, dynamism and creativity.
- “Paracels and Truong Sa – Vietnam’s sea and islands”. Introducing valuable documents, historical milestones in the establishment, preservation and protection of Vietnam’s sovereignty over the Hoang Sa and Truong Sa archipelagoes. At the same time, it shows the concern of the Party, State and people throughout the country in the process of joining hands to build and protect the sacred territory of the Fatherland.
- “Architectural and artistic monuments in Ho Chi Minh City “. Introducing typical artistic architecture associated with the process of exploring, building and protecting the southern land. The architectural and artistic relics include works such as communal houses, mausoleums, shrines, assembly halls of the Chinese people, pagodas, traditional folk houses, ancient urban architectures, etc., which are not only valuable for studying about history, culture, but also contribute to study the history of formation and development of Ho Chi Minh City.
For more details please contact:
Department of Education – Communication and Public Relations – Museum of Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: (028)38.299,741 – 114.