Proud of the city named after Uncle
- 21/12/2021 15:32
In the spring of the Year of the Tiger (1698), Lord Nguyen sent the governor of the Citadel to Nguyen Huu Canh to enter the Southern capital, set up the administrative system, “establishing Saigon as Tan Binh district” with the meaning of building a new land. peace,...
- EXHIBITION OPENING: “90 YEARS – THE SOCIAL GOLDEN Imprints” Celebrating the 90th founding anniversary of the Vietnam Women’s Union and 10 years of Vietnamese Women’s Day
- OPENING THEmatic EXHIBITION “FROM THANG LONG TO PHU XUAN, FAMILY”
- Vocational training at the monument
- Training class, fostering professional knowledge, improving professionalism in preserving museum artifacts and preserving relics
- Inauguration Ceremony of the Project of upgrading and adjusting the Exhibition House about President Ho Chi Minh and renovating and upgrading the Bai Street at Kim Lien Relic Site, Nam Dan District, Nghe An Province
- The seal “Luong Tai Hou Chi Seal” is recognized as a national treasure
- Conference of cadres, civil servants and public employees in 2020
Exhibition 2022: KÍNH VẠN HOA
- 23/03/2022 16:42
Bringing Saigon’s communities closer together, Kính Vạn Hoa Exhibition tackles Ho Chí Minh city’s most persistent problems through multidimensional visualization, from 3D animation to conceptual models. The exhibiton aim to showcase students’ hard work from the course Capstone Studio 1 (Studio V), as well as to bring new innovative experiences...
- Exhibition “40 years of Ho Chi Minh City Sports”
- Urban communication works in Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening “Manufacturing Creativity” Exhibition.
- “100 years – 100 posters” – An introduction to Finnish poster art
- The exhibition of “ Cuba – Far but close”
- The photo exhibition of “Commander-in-Chief General Vo Nguyen Giap – Legend in daily life”